Entry #11 You blogged what now?
This journey as a blogger has definitely, well been a journey. I absolutely hated the idea of this thing sitting in class that day in January. I thought I had finally won and was done with it in March and then comes the first day of English 102 and HAH! SURPRISE! You have to do it again! (insert non-verbal maniacal laugh)
I pretty much died at the fact that I'd have to come up with 5 more topics for blogs. I mean the last entry I had for last semester was just a poem I had written during some recent midnight thoughts. Luckily, I had been playing a lot of piano over the break, a few minutes after you announced the fact that we had to do the blogs, my inner soul ruptured so much that it initiated a light bulb effect where I came up with the three classical music directed blogs I had this semester.

I was pretty reluctant to write these until I actually started to write them, it felt like a chore, but in all sincerity, I also kind of love it. I got into ASU's music school last Fall, did a complete 180 and decided to come here for Spring, not for music, but for science. Although I find them to be in the same realm, I really missed being able to talk about music all the time. I enjoyed making this sort of a philosophy, artsy, music type of blog. So much so, I'm probably going to write some more like them on my own time.
I'm a person with crazy ideas, and some ridiculous thoughts about everything. I believe in literally every theory out there. Most people believe that if you can't find real facts or science behind something, then its not real. I believe in the exact opposite of this. I wholeheartedly believe that reality itself is so hard to grasp that anything and everything is true or has the possibility to be true. I'm really into neuroscience, and I've realized that the way people perceive the world is completely up to the connections between neurons inside your head. I mean whether or not a dress was black or blue or white and gold completely destroyed the world because people's perceptions of this singular thing were so different and so real to that individual person that nobody could handle it. I just wish more people were open to things, and realized that nothing is black and white, and that essentially there's no right or wrong to anything. Everything is in a way, grey. Alright, so my thoughts always end up in long tangents like this so back to the whole blogging thing.
This project of blogging is a project that allowed me to talk about passions that I don't necessarily get to express as much anymore. I have a passion for many things and pretty much anything that I do, so this let me focus on a part of me that doesn't really get out of the house that much. It also made me feel kind of related to buzzfeed. I had a lot of fun writing the titles for each of these blogs. It kind of made me wish I could be a blogger with a lot of clickbait. I actually would write a buzzfeedesq title for each one of these blogs and then edited them because I thought that maybe it was a bit much for this class. Overall, blogging was like an awkward, I had to do this thing, and I really don't like doing this, but I'm also kind of having fun doing this thing.
Well, that's all I have to say.

The end.

You SHOULD keep blogging. Your writing really has grown in the last 5 months, and that growth is documented right here on this blog. Keep doing it!
ReplyDelete