Entry #11
This blog has been quite the wild ride. When I first started this project, I was terrified. I wanted to quit the whole class because of how much I hated the sound of having to write multiple blog entries. However, I realized pretty quickly that the point of the blog was that it could really be anything, it doesn't have to contain status updates about your life if you don't want to. I stopped hating writing blogs pretty quickly, but I never have essentially enjoyed it either since ya know, it's for a class. I probably won't write anymore on here if its for personal reasons just because why would I?
I appreciate that our class didn't have to write a fourth essay since the 3 we had took up enough time. I think that this blog really helped me in the class overall, not because I learned some lesson from it, but because the writing needed for these was much less or at least felt like a lot less than the main essays.
Writing this blog, actually made me want to write my essays like they were a blog. When we wrote the digital identity essay, I feel as though it would of been much more successful if I could of written it on here with plenty of pictures, and videos to represent the things that I was talking about.
The only thing I think that could change about the blog would be the due dates for it. The second grading period happened fairly quickly. We had to do four blogs all in the course of a week and it became very stressful. If it was spread out, or at least had the module open up a week beforehand, I would of had more time to focus on them. Otherwise, this project was fairly easy and I'm sure I'll do well when I continue using it for English 102.
Otherwise,
I appreciate that our class didn't have to write a fourth essay since the 3 we had took up enough time. I think that this blog really helped me in the class overall, not because I learned some lesson from it, but because the writing needed for these was much less or at least felt like a lot less than the main essays.
Writing this blog, actually made me want to write my essays like they were a blog. When we wrote the digital identity essay, I feel as though it would of been much more successful if I could of written it on here with plenty of pictures, and videos to represent the things that I was talking about.
The only thing I think that could change about the blog would be the due dates for it. The second grading period happened fairly quickly. We had to do four blogs all in the course of a week and it became very stressful. If it was spread out, or at least had the module open up a week beforehand, I would of had more time to focus on them. Otherwise, this project was fairly easy and I'm sure I'll do well when I continue using it for English 102.
Otherwise,

Glad you enjoyed the project (or at least found some value in it)! I say you keep blogging!
ReplyDelete