Entry #1 Blogging, Blogger, Blogee

   Blogging is something that everyone around me seems to do. I used to think that having a facebook or twitter is enough, but I guess not. I'm seeing more and more of my friends posting on facebook, "go look at my new blog!" "I'm documenting my new adventures and motherhood!" I honestly am intrigued by all of these. Even if I was never interested in my friend from preschool's life before, I suddenly am now. I think there is a certain formula to creating a good blog, however, anyone with the access to internet can most certainly create one. 

Here's me talking about blogs whilst writing a blog...

    I'm not the kind of person to go around and search for cool!, new!, and hip! blogs. I definitely was a tumblr kid in high school, so I get it, but I'll most likely only keep up on a blog if it's a friends, or about dogs. The blog "Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund" does exactly that. It's a hilarious blog about dog adventures, and reminds of a real life adaptation of "dog with a blog" would be. I'm mainly there for the cute aesthetic of this dog, but his blog entries are pretty funny too. 


    The type of blog that I'll never click on are political blogs, and blogs that don't have a nice layout. Eschaton is exactly that. My eyes have a hard time following what's going on, on the page. It's honestly quite annoying. It's like this blog is only here to make money because they're are ads covering the entire page. The sidebars make no sense. Are they other blog entries? How is this something that helps organize the blog. On top of that, the blog entries don't even make sense. I really can not tell if this is something serious, or a joke. Just look and see how ridiculous this blog is. 


    The kind of blog I aspire to have, is a more simple kind of blog. I don't like it when there is so much going on, your eyes can't follow. The blog, Gorilla Vs. Bear is a really good example of what I would like to have, if I was more tech savvy. It reminds me of what my old tumblr actually looked like, but better. It's more of a music type blog, which I intend on focusing this blog on, however I don't want to put myself into a box, so each blog will just be a new surprise, I guess. 


Comments

  1. I like you take on blogs but couldn't what we do on social media be considered blogging or vlogging in some way?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #10 I Swear Musicals Aren't That Boring

Entry #11 You blogged what now?

Entry #2 A Legendary Composer