Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a washed up loser, without a clue.
There's not much to know about me.
I'm here to just be,
I walk through life robotically.
My life is a map, without direction.
It twists and turns in every which way
It crashes and burns bombs away.
But I wake up each morning,
all the same way.
I'm here just like you,
I never know what to do,
exam after exam, its all the same,
everyone fails, this is true,
and every break, is over due.
This blog won't be special,
its nothing sentimental,
its boring and bland,
you'll see this first hand,
and everything you read, probably's unplanned.
Hi, my name is Ashley and I am a pretty boring person. I don't know exactly what I want to do in life but I'm a server at an Italian restaurant and all of my regulars are probably over the age of 60. I love all the basics, poetry, music and art and I am a huge fan of Beethoven, Wagner, and especially Van Gogh. I can talk about any of them for hours, so I hope you guys are listening and I hope you enjoy this lackluster kind of blog.
There's not much to know about me.
I'm here to just be,
I walk through life robotically.
My life is a map, without direction.
It twists and turns in every which way
It crashes and burns bombs away.
But I wake up each morning,
all the same way.
I'm here just like you,
I never know what to do,
exam after exam, its all the same,
everyone fails, this is true,
and every break, is over due.
This blog won't be special,
its nothing sentimental,
its boring and bland,
you'll see this first hand,
and everything you read, probably's unplanned.
Hi, my name is Ashley and I am a pretty boring person. I don't know exactly what I want to do in life but I'm a server at an Italian restaurant and all of my regulars are probably over the age of 60. I love all the basics, poetry, music and art and I am a huge fan of Beethoven, Wagner, and especially Van Gogh. I can talk about any of them for hours, so I hope you guys are listening and I hope you enjoy this lackluster kind of blog.
Comments
Post a Comment